Running Essential Errands
It is important that we are all doing our part to stay at home as much as possible. Even with the best preparations, errands will still need to be run. The better you prepare for your errands, the less risk you have of spreading or receiving COVID19.
Some things to remember:
- Make sure you have your mask and hand sanitizer
- Only go out when you need to
- Plan out your stops so you are efficient as possible
- If you can call ahead for food or medication, do so.
- If you have to go into a building make sure you are taking social distancing seriously
- If you have high-risk neighbors, offer to do their errands for them so they can stay home
- When you are back in your home make sure to sanitize everything including your hands, new items, your mask, etc.
- It is a good idea to shower and change your clothes after you have gone out as well.
Click the image below to see other helpful ideas from the CDC on how to run errands as safely as possible.